Release Notes For 1.0.1
KubeSphere Advanced Edition 1.0.1 was released on January 28th, 2019.
It is recommended to download and install the latest version 1.0.1. If you have already installed 1.0.0, please download the 1.0.1, it also supports one-click upgrade from 1.0.0 to 1.0.1.
Download Advanced Edition 1.0.1
Go to KubeSphere's website to download the Advanced Edition 1.0.1.
The release of Advanced Edition 1.0.1 supports following two installation modes, please refer to the installation instructions before start installation.
All-in-One is single-node installation that supports one-click installation, it's only recommended for testing and experiencing the features of Advanced Edition, see All-in-One. By contrast, the Multi-node mode is recommended in a formal environment.
Multi-node is used for a Multi-Node cluster installation, supports for installing a highly available master and etcd cluster and it's able to use in a formal environment, see Multi-Node.
The release of Advanced Edition 1.0.1 has improved and optimized 1.0.0, and fixed known bugs, it supports one-click upgrade from 1.0.0 to 1.0.1, please refer to the Upgrade Guide.
About Advanced Edition 1.0.1
Notable Changes and Optimization in 1.0.1
- When updating a StatefulSet, its associated services can be edited simultaneously.
- When updating a resource, the contents of the subpage will have a save prompt.
- Nomalized the unit of CPU and memory quota when creating and editing projects.
- Allow users to add quotas for projects that don't have a CPU and memory quota.
- Added Verification of the credentials information integrity under the DevOps project.
- Support interface language setting in nomal user level.
- Allow the modification of a "NodePort" type service to "None".
- Allow change passwords on the User Settings page.
- Multiple user experience optimizations, including container editing UI and enabling input parameters, update strategies, container logs, etc.
Bug Fixed in 1.0.1
- Fixed the issue where the role of workspaces-manager can't view the list of workspaces after sign in.
- Fixed the passing parameters issue of GIt repository credentials.
- Fixed the notification issue that there was no user login failure.
- Fixed the problem with data remanence in deleted app.
- Fixed parameter display issues in some Helm app profiles.
- Fixed Horizontal Pod AutoScaler (HPA) display issues for users with different authorities.
- Fixed an issue where modifying the route Hosts parameter does not take effect in some scenarios.
- Corrected multiple Chinese and English copywriting.
Kubernetes on KubeSphere
- Kubernetes v1.12.3 can be upgraded to Kubernetes 1.12.5 and supports upgrade to v1.13.2 as well.
- Etcd supports upgrade to v3.2.24.
- Support verification code to prevent login attacks.
- Increased the confirmation prompt before the resource is deleted.